Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Vote for the 2018 Winter Buildoff Winner
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2018, 12:43 PM   #3
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:03 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the 2018 Winter Buildoff Winner

I hadn't even looked at Nathan's thread until now, certainly killer!

I didn't actually do much work this winter, was more of a mod & finish season for me. Was certainly a few things that needed sorting before it was ready to daily / loan out though - the electrical system changes and crash bars have both paid off in terms of daily / long distance travel value (crash bars because when you have a full cargo load, you WILL drop it in a parking lot at some point ; they both save parts and make it MUCH easier to pick up since its not laying flat).
sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived sebwiers!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!