Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Vote for the 2018 Winter Buildoff Winner
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2018, 02:22 PM   #6
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:00 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the 2018 Winter Buildoff Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
holy shit, seb finished?
I'm as shocked as anybody to be using it as my daily now. It actually seems to be that reliable and ridable!

But I didn't have much to do this year, got all the hard stuff done last year and over summer. Less "build" and more "repair", plus farting around with the ice riding shit and that trip to Milwaukee in Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
wtf are you going to do next year now
Either a fairing or leaning trailer for the Seca, or getting the FJ1100 back on the road. In theory the the FJ just needs the case patched, but I'd like to tear it down to clean everything and check the wiring, also make an airbox to solve the "damn ill fitting pods fall fucking off" problem, and maybe gauge repair / replace. Ideally I'd like to make a custom aluminum fairing for the FJ, am inspired by that Japanese lady Redhot and her RD. Sort of a low tech resto-mod - prettier than the Seca but still a street rat.

I really need to learn a lot to weld and shape ally, but it could happen. The metalshop at the hack factory is about to double or triple in size. We are having a meeting tonight about what we want to upgrade on, am gonna push hard for basic sheet metal tooling.
sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!