Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - the FUCK YOU thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2018, 06:46 AM   #4391
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:38 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Conversation I've just had with my boss:

Boss: Have you done those reports?

Me: We agreed with the new process you implemented that the figures in them wouldn't make any sense anymore and would be meaningless. When the new guy starts that's one of his tasks to get a new type of report together.

B: Yes but I would like to see them.

M: But what do you need them for?

B: I have a board meeting next week and I would like to get them together for that.

M: But they will literally be meaningless, the figures will not reflect anything in reality, we had an hour long meeting where we discussed exactly what we were going to say in that meeting, and say we wouldn't have figures for a few months but we were going to put together a new, better report to reflect a more realistic set of numbers.

B: Yes but I would like to see them.

M: But it will be pointless, you are asking me to produce a set of meaningless numbers?

B: Yes.

M: Right. OK.

B: Good.

*I put my earphones in, start watching Last Action Hero on Netflix, make up a bunch of numbers.

This is why I'm leaving in 4 weeks. Fuck this.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!