Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - the FUCK YOU thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-14-2018, 08:51 AM   #4401
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:30 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

I am coming up on three years and was recently told that I was being moved within the department without ever consulting me. I have been moved from a manager that I don't like to a manager that I disagree with on almost every level.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Time to move jobs.

A company should not move people around like pawns and expect them to be happy, it doesn't work when you don't involve their opinions. A company should not ask a night owl to keep the same hours of a before sunrise person, it isn't productive to fuck over their sleep schedules. I have been going into work at 9 AM and leaving many days around 6 PM, my new manager has asked me to show up before 8 AM every day just so that he doesn't have to wait 2.5 hours before he can talk with me; he gets in at 6:30 AM. A company should not force arbitrary deadlines that are not necessary and cause stress for the workers unnecessarily, the new manager forces things to be done considerably before the due date so that he doesn't have to stress over the answer on the due date.
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!