Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - the FUCK YOU thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2018, 06:44 PM   #4406
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:36 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Rat, third time's the charm. You've got your three in and walked away, so you're all good to go now. Nothing to worry about from here on. I caught a tree in the woods with the brake lever on my KLR and whammied my pinky well over a year ago. Had to drill though the nail to relieve the blood and ended up losing the nail. Took that shit 6 months before I sorta had a nail again, and pretty much a full year before i had a legit nail. It's still shaped funny and gets weird skin buildup under it that I dig out a couple times per month. Fingers are the slowest healing little shits.

Casper, you'd hate working with me then. My whole mindset is to bust ass hard as possible to get it done. That way if any issues arise I have plenty of time to deal with it without extra stress. Then again, I usually have someone's house tore apart and need it back together THAT day. 99% of the time everything goes like butter, so I just get to go home earlier, but that doesn't really apply to your situation either. But I dunno man, I like the hustle. Get that shit done and off my shoulders.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!