Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - the FUCK YOU thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2018, 08:47 AM   #4407
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:14 AM
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Casper, you'd hate working with me then. My whole mindset is to bust ass hard as possible to get it done. That way if any issues arise I have plenty of time to deal with it without extra stress. Then again, I usually have someone's house tore apart and need it back together THAT day. 99% of the time everything goes like butter, so I just get to go home earlier, but that doesn't really apply to your situation either. But I dunno man, I like the hustle. Get that shit done and off my shoulders.
I loved the jobs where I got to use my hands. Worked as a surveyor's assistant for a summer from 6 AM to 4 PM everyday in the sun, pounding wood into the ground. Getting the job done, quickly and correctly is a wonderful thing. Thing is, everyone kept those hours (even if we went a little overtime, we were the only ones out late). This company has a policy in place looking for the employees to arrive in a very staggered way and it doesn't make a difference if I start my day at noon versus starting at 6 AM. Just changes when I go home and if I miss a meeting or not. It's this manager's PERSONAL preference that his team members keep his hours.

The thing I would hate about your job is the crawling in attics and crawl spaces in the high heat, high humidity to fix shit for others to be cold and me to go back to another hot spot.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!