Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - the FUCK YOU thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-14-2019, 10:50 PM   #4584
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:20 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

What is it that makes people keep up ads on Craigslist after the shit is sold!
This fuctard advertises this for the second time in two months with the same picture. The first time he wanted 600, now it’s 250. Finally got a response after leaving messages for two days. “sold”. Okay. I missed out.
Why is the ad still up!
The guy I bought my last 1100 from left the ad up for a month after I had already bought, paid for and had registered in my name.
Why?
Attached Images

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!