Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Jackstand Johnny's 2000 SV650 - Carmen
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #6
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:37 PM
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser
Default Re: Jackstand Johnny's 2000 SV650 - Carmen

Day 5 of build

I got my 2006 GSXR brake master cylinder, lever, and reservoir in the mail today as well as my Easton Answer fat bars. They're narrow which I like, but they've got a pretty aggressive sweep. I dont know if Ill be using them as I may just cut down the other Easton bars to my liking.

I also drilled the mounting holes for the bar clamps in my top triple after about an hour and a half of measuring. I took my time, and bored the hole out 6 times with 6 different bits after making a pilot punch with a tap. Here's the progression:

I still have a bit of work to do on the triple. I don't have enough clearance on the backside for the clamp nut so I have to take some material off. Only problem is my dremel tool just died for good on me so Im gonna have to figure that one out later. That's it for now, thanks for viewing.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Jackstand Johnny!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!