Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Leroy's XT500Retro
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2019, 07:44 PM   #44
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Leroy's XT500Retro

Yesterday wile I was coming back from work, the rear fender mount snapped and I was draging it from the tail light loom on the road

I cleaned what have left from the mudguard mount

And some primer and paint on the spot

I should have make a mount to the opposed side. I will fix it sometime just not now. Now I just want to ride that thing. Of cource the desaster didn't stop there. The speedo didn't wok at all. No neutral or hi beam or indicators lights worked. The head light and tacho is working fine.... WTF!

Any way I went to a local store and bought a Koso speedo and a tail light. Striped the bike to make a tail light, speedo and license plate mount all from aluminium at the same day and paint it. Cured to the oven and fited to the bike. I was working on the bike until very late. I went to my home 00:30. I don't how I make it to wake up 6:00 at the morning.

Today I went to the work with her again and took some pictures. Of course the license plate is much more steady from the previous version.

So here is the bike with the new tail light, speedo and license plate mount.

Everything looks and feel good. I got to clean the bike, take some pictures and a video and then ride and ride and ride.
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!