Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Uktech1's CBR6/9/12VFRR or Hondanstein's Monster
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2019, 06:52 PM   #1
Uktech1
Newbie but not new

Fighter
Uktech1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Uktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to all
Default Uktech1's CBR6/9/12VFRR or Hondanstein's Monster

I've been collecting bits for this build over many years but have never had the time to get any further than just sticking it all on a shelf...until now. This winter I 'should' have time. Basically it'll be a CBR1100XX engine bored out to 1200cc in a CBR900RR frame with a CBR600RR front end and VFR swingarm plus a bunch of random stuff. Most of the parts have come from bikes I've parted out so don't owe me anything, the rest I've had for so long I can't remember what, if anything, they cost me. I plan to make one good engine out of the two I have and get the crank lightened and balanced while it's out. I'd love to turbo or supercharge it but that would be after everything else.

List o' parts
'95 CBR900RR frame

CBR1100XX engine - came from a Dwarf race car. Bored out to 1200 with forged pistons and dialled cams. Lower rear engine mount is broken. Original cost $500 but came with FCR's that I sold for $900.

Other CBR1100XX engine - stock but high miles. Parted out rest of bike. Bike cost $2000 but I made all that back...I think.

CBR1100XX FI throttle bodies, wiring, ecu, etc.

CBR600RR forks and brakes. Came from previous build.

Galfer wave rotors - free, need new buttons.

VFR800 swingarm - parted out rest of bike.

Custom triples made by a friend.

GPZ750 turbo bellypan.

Subframe of unknown origin or fitment.

Uktech1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Uktech1!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!