Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - May 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-25-2020, 01:12 PM   #3
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer
make that thing forkless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:32 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: June 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

Both bikes are very cool. Both look great. But to me there is a VERY obvious winner that gets my vote. When I first looked at Dunky's Bandit I wasn't too impressed. It just looked like a nice older bike with some modern suspension upgrades. But then I looked closer.... He cut two frames, one new, one old, and grafted them together. Holy fuck! That isn't easy and the result is so nice I never would have noticed without looking at his build thread. Outstanding job! Very impressed. Gets my vote
make that thing forkless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived make that thing forkless!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!