Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Leroy's XT500Retro
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2019, 06:43 PM   #23
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:50 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Leroy's XT500Retro

It's almost a month now since I've started to work on the electrics and all this time only one thing was spinning in my mind. Where could I fit the fooking battery.
I didn't want to lose the passenger seat, but there wasn't any place on the bike that I could hide it.
So the decision was taken. The passenger could sit on a seat hump

Measured

And chopped

And then I saw this

I'll be damned. All this time I didn't want to chop the seat and the solution was exactly there.
I will add a thick layer of foam over the battery and that's it. It won't be comfy like before, but the two seater seat will stay
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!