Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Leroy's XT500Retro
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2019, 06:29 PM   #26
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:24 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Leroy's XT500Retro

Two fenders arrived and I'm waiting the 3rd one. There are all the same, I just wave to modify every one to fit the front and rear wheel.

I've bend two 13mm tubes for the bracket of the rear fender

And cut a biger caliper protector to weld the tubes on

Here is the front and one of the rear fenders just sitting on the wheels

For the rear end I will use two fenders. I will cut in half the right fender and fit it there to protect the suspansion and carbs from the dirt. The left one need a mounting bracket. I still work it in my mind but that is what I'm thinking to do more or less

Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!