Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - That one bike that does it all except exist
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2019, 11:22 PM   #16
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:00 PM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: That one bike that does it all except exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Just keep in mind the WR250 R and F are totally different bikes. I'd replace my XR4 with a F in a hearbeat, but the 400 has better road legs. I really like how nimble my buddies F feels in the woods, but it's not really any lighter than my 400 and the seat is horrible. I can't get excited about an R. Except maybe as a sumo.

But after it all washes out...any thumper is always fun as hell
Ya gotta drink the 250 kool aid to get excited about the WRR. Seems like they give it out at the dealership when you buy one, because every owner praises the shit out of the bike. Maybe it's a little bit of guys defending their choice, but they are enthusiastic to the point of religious. Well, so are KLR guys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
I'm very biased here but I reckon a Hypermotard with TKC80's and a fork revalve/swap would be perfect.

thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived thaOrleanyte!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!