Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - brake pads not retracting
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2019, 07:31 PM   #5
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:02 AM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: brake pads not retracting

The brake hoses are the stock hoses from 1981. So yeah, if its possible for shit to shake loose off them, riding in the desert would have done that. In fact, the issues started shortly after I ripped about 15 miles down and back on a dirt "road" at speeds that tested my suspension and construction pretty severely. Bike handled better than it had rights to, but I guess I found a failure point.

Might be an interesting excuse to do the trick with running full hard lines I wanted to try...
sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!