Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Indian scout bobber
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2019, 10:55 PM   #8
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:09 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: Indian scout bobber

I did an Indian demo ride a while back and badly wanted to go home with a Scout. Ended up sleeping on it for a week and still wanted it but the price put me off. They had a a couple trade-ins for around $8500-9000 at the time but it was still more than I was looking to spend. Ended up playing a waiting game to find a better deal until I eventually forgot about them. Now I remember them again but definitely don't have the cash for one.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!