Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - DIY, Homemade Media Blasting Cabinet
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-12-2009, 02:47 AM   #22
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:50 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: DIY, Homemade Media Blasting Cabinet

The thing that's been keeping one from showing up in our garage is the several hundred dollar air compressor that is also needed. My dad wants one to run some basic air tools off of, but I keep telling him to just do it right the first time and get a bigger unit. Then the problem becomes weight. We want to mount it in the rafters of the garage so we don't use up an precise floor space.

Once again, the Benjamin's just aren't growing fast enough... maybe I should plant another tree in the back yard.

Have you tried other media then the glass beads? I keep hearing great things about soda blasting but I think you need some extra equipment to use it so it doesn't clog the gun.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!