Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - DIY, Homemade Media Blasting Cabinet
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #27
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: DIY, Homemade Media Blasting Cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2L8 View Post
ah, that is key, I have a good size vertical standing compressor, and it works great, but any smaller would be bad news. A small one would be unusable. You def need a compressor though, I use the impact wrench all the time, my air grinder, etc.....

EDIT: haha, stop spending money on your damn car.
What size tank and motor is recommended for blasting?

Yeah like that is going to happen. I'll tell you what. If you stop changing stuff on your bikes, I'll stop changing stuff on my car. Deal?

If you use glass for the window I would think you would still want something over it otherwise you will just start etching the glass and then it will get foggy and hard to see through. I say keep things simple and just go without glass or plexiglass.. just an open area. Who cares if you have glass beads flying at you at over 100mph.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!