Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Scuse me while I whip this out....

25K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  theAndy 
#1 ·
HA! Made you look. ;)

Been lurking for a couple days and figured I'd actually say hi. Name's Michele, and while I currently live in the land of twisties (just south of the NGa mountains), I'd rather be in Charleston with Scrapyard, whom I believe you guys know already...I could be mistaken.....(cue "awww" or "ewww" whichever you prefer). Been riding about 2 years, started out on a VStar 650 then regained my presence of mind and picked up an SV650 end of June this year. Course, I haven't been riding it in a while cause it's getting the :knucks: put on it...and I'll have you know, that I'd be doing it myself if I had the technical know-how. But seeing as how all I can do (for now) is change my oil, I figured I'd let the master have a whack at it. Can't wait til it's done, it's going to be PIMP....and for all those who think the new headlight looks too big or too hideous, I just have to say that it looks *much* better in person than the pictures can justify. Just wait til it's painted, that will bring it all together very nicely. And I thought that the alien look was in this year? Oh well, I guess I'm behind the times, as usual. :D

:rock:

#2 ·
WELCOME TO THE SITE MICHELE!

Thanks for signing up and HI to you too!

:cfrocks:

#11 ·
WELCOME !

:cfrocks::knucks::metal:

#24 ·
Those things are HUGE! I went and sat on a BKing, and it felt like a naked Goldwing! It's still a cool bike but I hate to say I liked it a lot more in pics--lots of potential for someone with money though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.