Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - XJR - a short Story of an old Lady...
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2014, 05:51 AM   #4
Bad Officer
Fighter
Bad Officer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:08 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Bad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: XJR - a short Story of an old Lady...

Akrapovic Exhaust gave a new dimension of power to my Bike, in 2001 I mounted a Tuning Kit by Stephen Topham,so I got 131 Horsepowers but a Friend mounted Mikuni TMR 40 flat Carbs (he drives Akrapovic too) and driving was magnificent....so I did it...

after some little "Modernisation" (Fatbar and new Turning Lights) I got the chance to get a nearly new Engine of an XJR 1300 (only 23500 Kilometers) so I made a great Heart-Transplantation...

old

naked

new

complete

Bad Officer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Bad Officer!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!