Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build!
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2017, 11:41 AM   #69
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:44 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build!

The bike outside (that you want) is a '81 GS450L, and also has a title... so does the spare Bandit frame, and the GS500E frame, and everything else I have. Stopped accepting bikes that didn't have paperwork as I got really tired of cutting up junk frames for the scrap yard. 9/10 times if a bike doesn't have a title, something is really, really wrong with it. Still yet to find a stolen one though, everyone fears getting a stolen bike in a shady back alley sale, but it's never, ever happened to me... and I've had alot of "too good to be true" deals for bikes.

The VF750F Interceptor in the shop only needs an application for title filled out and they will hand you one. Had a title, my buddy lost it, but it's a legit bike ready for someone that enjoys the migraine that is a V4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!