Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Vote here for the December 2008 Streetfighter of the Month Contest!
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2008, 01:31 AM   #15
mpls|cafe|racer
HipsterKillerGarage

mpls|cafe|racer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:45 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 125 Times in 97 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mpls|cafe|racer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vote here for the December 2008 Streetfighter of the Month Contest!

I went 0cool. I dig sprbeasts bike, but the tail just looks really long to me.

WAY DOWN HERE ON LEVEL 7, HIDING FROM THE RADIATION.
mpls|cafe|racer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!