Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Random thoughts...
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2019, 09:45 AM   #14175
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:25 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Yep!

This too!

It felt like my heart was skipping a beat. I waited 3 months before I told my wife, then the obvious happened. Forced to see all the docs, was put on a monitor, heart ultrasound thing. In the end they had no idea and said I'd be fine. It went away a few months later. 8 more months and it came back, just to stop within a few weeks.

Anyway, back to my hole....
yeah heart shit is a PITA

hope yours is nothing serious

when I got hit on the Bay Bridge they did a CT of my chest, saw something funny. then I got transferred to another hospital (Kaiser) and they didn't really read the paperwork... months later, when going through paperwork for my lawyer, I noticed it.

took the paperwork to Kaiser, they thought I needed open heart surgery

after a bunch more scans they "just" did a cardiac cath to look instead (one of the more invasive forms of looking) and decided they didn't need to do anything

my left coronary artery branches off the right side of my aorta and then goes between the aorta and left pulmonary artery, so they were worried it'd get pinched off... but it's round rather than slit shaped so they decided it won't be a problem

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, WR450SM street legal, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!