Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Nathan's CBR600F
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2017, 04:20 PM   #8
Natan
Fighterer
Natan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:54 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Natan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner 
Default Re: Nathan's CBR600F

Turned up a couple of spacers for the bottom shock mount. Also took 1mm off the upper shock mounting sleeve for it to fit the CBR frame. I'm telling you, all this machining work has me fending off bitches with a shitty stick!

I'm going to try designing a subframe end of this week. I'm thinking box section with lots of bracing, looking industrial as fook. Tough to get started when it's dark and cold by the time you get home from work though.

On the plus side, new contract at work comes with an almost 50% pay increase. Yass! More bike goodies

2018 Winter Buildoff - CBR600F - Build - Discussion
Natan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Natan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!