Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - THE MANS COOKING THREAD
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 06:48 AM   #5
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:47 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Mine isn't really anything new or exciting... Or artery blocking... But its a cash money process that yields some delicious results.

Hot Chicken - wings, drums, etc and a big bowl of your favorite sauce
- fill bowl with hot sauce (I use Frank's wing sauce and add garlic, cayenne, and anything else that sounds good at the time)
- with grill on low, dip each chicken part in sauce and place on grill
- every five minutes re-dip and flip each chicken part
- repeat for 45-60 min

The result is a concentrated coating of sauce on the outside, almost like a new skin... Be careful how hot you go though, the sauce is basically concentrated so the heat is magnified...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OneSickPsycho!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!