Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - What was your last purchase?
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2019, 11:16 PM   #3268
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:24 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

I've been borrowing a friends truck quite a bit lately to haul vehicles around so last night I bit the bullet and upgraded the daily. Going from a lowered 03 Silverado 1500 2wd regular cab short box to this 05 Silverado 2500HD 4wd extended cab short box. I really wanted to find a long box but the rust on this one is minimal and the price was 1/3 of everything else I was seeing. Once I get it fixed up I'll sell the 03 to cover costs. Need to figure out a good way to lower the new truck since the tailgate is about 12" higher and so I can hopefully fit it in the garage for the winter. Since it has an 11,000# tow rating my next big purchase will probably be a car trailer if anyone has one for sale near me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trucks.png
Views:	18
Size:	3.59 MB
ID:	104958
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!