Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - The Headlight Thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2018, 02:21 PM   #1
Lewis450
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 01:48 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to allLewis450 is a name known to all
Default The Headlight Thread

Okay, so this idea may not work out But i'm fishing for ideas for a headlight setup and I thought that people could use this as a bit of a spam thread to upload any photos of aftermarket headlights or setups they like, and maybe a brand name or link where to find them - the idea being people can refer back to this thread when doing or planning builds.

My only real question was weather anyone has used a single center mounted bi xenon projector lamp without a reflector or shroud as a headlight (I'm UK based so dipped and main beam are a necessity) and how that worked out?

All headlights welcome. Spam at your leisure.

Lewis
Lewis450 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!