Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Some pencil drawings from years ago...
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #11
Selena
Fighter
Selena's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:04 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Selena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to beholdSelena is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Some pencil drawings from years ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokermachine View Post
Hot damn.

Do you do any original works (as in, concept, sketch, finished product)? It looks like you have a great eye for detail.
I wish I could do that, but I haven't had time to draw for a while. Problem is, i'm a bit of a perfectionist so it takes me ages to think the drawing is actually good enough to stop rubbing parts out and doing them again. I had to spray the bike pic with some fixative to stop me messing with it LOL And since I bought my bike, free time is a thing of the past as every minute lately has been spent trying to get it back on the road.

Thank you all for your nice comments
Selena is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Selena!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!