Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - cb500f from thailand. saw it on FB. dude wants 13,000 us for it (lol) neat bike
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2018, 07:43 PM   #3
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:04 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: cb500f from thailand. saw it on FB. dude wants 13,000 us for it (lol) neat bike

not long after i posted this I picked up a cbr500r

don't ever fucking bother buying the cb500f or a cbr500r.

cbr500 is 430lbs stock, 35hp.

its glorified ninja 500. just go buy a ninja 650 and save yourself the money, and get twice the bike.

I am flipping it, but damn it sucks. also, the 250s and 300s are way more fun since they weigh so much less.

only every buy one to flip if its 2k or less. horrible.

the new 500 rebel is supposed to be 50hp with the same motor, and 408 stock, which you could shave down and maybe get a respectable bike, but i dunno.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!