Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - What was your last purchase?
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2019, 09:51 PM   #3422
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:53 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Been wanting a good way to mount my phone while riding. It doesn't fit in my pocket well, and for some reason my GPS won't talk through the helmet's bluetooth... I'm not good at the hands-free stuff so maybe I just don't have it set up right, but still.

Found this, happened to be 25% off, figured it was worth a try. Aluminum mounting arm and positively locked into the phone case instead of just gripping it. Also has an impressively strong magnet in both the case and the arm, so they add a second level of retention and as a bonus my phone now sticks to shit... and that means shit sticks to it as well, and I cut metal into little chips for a living, so we'll see how long this lasts. Might end up replacing the magnet in the phone case with a chunk of carbon steel.

Thinking I'll stick it here. Currently have the 3D printer shitting out a couple pieces that'll let it mount as shown, into the steering stem nut.
They also make a bar mount one with a clamp that I have on order for the bikes that don't have clipons.

On another note... good thing I got that GoPro, because until that the only thing I had to take pics was my phone which would have made that last shot difficult

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!