Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Uktech1's CBR6/9/12VFRR or Hondanstein's Monster
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2019, 06:10 PM   #5
Uktech1
Newbie but not new

Fighter
Uktech1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:29 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Uktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Uktech1's CBR6/9/12VFRR or Hondanstein's Monster

Frame, engine and swingarm are now together...ish. I found a shock that might work in my collection (not sure what it's off) but the swingarm is sitting a bit flat. A longer shock won't work as it'll hit the lower link so that'll need to be modded but I'll wait till the front end is in and I can measure the geometry. There was also a good hour just cleaning caked on chain lube from the arm and frame.

Last week was mainly cleaning and tidying the workshop ready for the engine work and shopping on Ebay. There's wheels, fuel tank and pump on their way.

Uktech1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Uktech1!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!