Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Uktech1's CBR6/9/12VFRR or Hondanstein's Monster
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2020, 01:30 AM   #7
Uktech1
Newbie but not new

Fighter
Uktech1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Uktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to allUktech1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Uktech1's CBR6/9/12VFRR or Hondanstein's Monster

After a reasonably strong start to the build, life decided I didn't have enough shit on my plate so dumped a ton on me to add to the shitshow and dumpster fire that is 2020. I made a little more progress after the last post but nothing worth writing about here. Getting back to this build is my main focus now as I'll probably be moving back to the UK next year and if the bike is as good as I want it to be I'll take it with me. At some point I'll put up a build thread. Good luck to the other builders
Uktech1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Uktech1!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!