Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - 97 Tarded YZ Build
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-26-2018, 03:12 PM   #326
RS_Raz
Dickhead
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:27 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: 97 Tarded YZ Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
does the led light set have ballast resistors?
They're 12v lamps with built in resistors and not had any problems with them until this mosfet was installed. The dash illumination pulses slightly too. I was wondering if I'm getting arcing between one of the AC phases and the DC output. Hence fluctuating DC and pulsing lights.
Might just have to wait for the connector to arrive.
For now I've added a new earth right by the RR:

Striving to remain dynamic in an ever-evolving environment and shit like that.
RS_Raz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!