Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2018, 09:22 AM   #5
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:38 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread

Thank you guys! I had the central cylindrical metal part to my garage laying around and wille I was searching at pinterest the cafe racers for inspiration, a BMW R80 came up and that's how I started to work it in my mind.

The tank is from a lowly Honda CG125

Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!