Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - What was your last purchase?
View Single Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2019, 12:09 AM   #3253
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:22 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Do you have to change the earbud tips to tune the sound?
The eartips, cables, and equalizer (obviously) all have an effect on sound. The eartips in particular have different size inner bores as well as different sealing qualities that effect noise isolation. Did a bit of preliminary listening and adjusted my phone's EQ a little based off my ears and this graph so that end's already covered.

For the eartips... top left are "balanced," top right are "vocal," bottom left are memory foam, bottom right are "bass." The vocal-oriented tips have a firmer stem with a slightly smaller bore than the bass tips, balanced are somewhere in the middle of those, and the foam seem to have the largest bore and in general foam tips seal best but I'm not usually a fan of the light constant pressure (same with foam earplugs).

Playing with them right now actually, liking the foamies the best for sound, no surprise there. The bass tips have a little bit brighter sound with less meat to it, which I like less, but the comfort is better so I'll probably run them when I'm at work and have them in all day.

The factory cables are pretty nice and I otherwise wouldn't replace them, but they're audio only and I really need an inline mic/remote to take calls and pause music at work. Have an email in to Null Audio to see if they can do a MMCX connector with a curved strain relief on these.

Shoot me a text tomorrow and remind me, I can probably find some spare carbide burrs in my work toolbox and send em over to ya.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!