Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

2015 Winter Build-Off

21K views 105 replies 35 participants last post by  Cookie2000ad 
#1 ·

See less See more
#45 ·
Ooh. Might have a kdx e-supermoto that might get hacked up this winter. But I doubt I'll have the money for battery bits. Might be able to get it rolling and motor placed... Need to get the gl build back to workin on too. Kinda excited about this.

Nate

#47 ·
I'll kick in some key chains for anybody who finishes their build and gets it up for voting. Winner can have.... keychains that also say winner? Easy enough to throw them back in the laser cutter and add text.

#48 ·
Seeing as how I have not laid a single finger on the zx6 since the last day of last years build off I think I may throw her back in the mix. I've been seriously debating selling my 09 r6 street bike so I have no running street bike to give me the motivation to finish "the dedication".

Yea I'm going to throw the zx in and sell the r6 so I HAVE TO FINISH TO RIDE!!! GAME ON BITCHES!!!!!

#52 ·
Dates will probably be nov 1 to the end of may, the 31st, midnight eastern standard time. The previous end date of the 25th was more complicated than need be.

There will be a better clarification on what level of completeness is needed, rideable is the loose term. It need not pass the mot, think jaybuilt's outlaw, no lights or indicators, but 100% rideable. Video should include it being rode, not just running.

Blue knucks...
Not sold on the color. Maybe we can get another knuck going, ill pass that up the chain. As for other prizes, yeesh, I dunno, ill see what halfpint can do . I personally have fuck-all for connections with any moto related business.

#69 ·
Dates will probably be nov 1 to the end of may, the 31st, midnight eastern standard time. The previous end date of the 25th was more complicated than need be.
Oh sure now you change it, I could have used those extra few days last year:D. Oh yeah, I have a little something to throw in the challenge. I'm not sitting this one out

#53 ·
I think it would be cool if the knucks were animated somehow. Like white knuckles(since everyone in the build off is always white knuckling it to finish, get it?) With CF green glow around it or something like that. I think it should really stand out. Also did we give away a VIP membership last time? Cause if not, we definitely should.

#55 ·
I'll put the Ducati back in. I'd really like to ride it at some point before I die of old age, so the build-off should provide some motivation. Wife gave the green light to go to a FF, so just need a bike to bring :D

#66 ·
so just to be clear, because as most of you know even when I read the rules and I think im ok, Im still wrong sometimes. lol

I want to enter the bike im building for my girl. as it sits right now the motor is slid into the frame and there is a primered gas tank sitting on it with a SSSA next to it on the ground and a front wheel with some triple trees. I would not concider this a whole bike by any means but I still think it will be fine to enter.

Am I good to enter this? (thanks MikeGyver)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.