Is Smoking Permitted? - Page 178 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Is Smoking Permitted?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #1771
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:45 AM
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Is Smoking Permitted?

NOOOOOOO!
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #1772
kman458
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 02:45 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
kman458 is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Thanks, Squid and my other fighter brothers and sisters.

The testing is done and the news isn't good. 70% occlusion of the carotids. That goes beyond the moderate catagory and into the severe.

Looks like a carotid endarterectomy will be my only choice for sustaining life. Pretty sure a stroke or heart attack is possible at any time - even after the surgery because my whole vascular system is probably bad.

Will do my best to get the bike projects finished ASAP. Just want to get a ride on them, after so much work.

If I disappear from the website - It's been one of my greatest pleasures in life.

Okay, back to bike building.
The mother-in-law was roto rootered 3 times, twice on one side and once on the other, and lived another 20+ years afterwards so all is not lost or anywhere close to it.
kman458 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2012, 06:22 AM   #1773
dirtydoogle
GURU
Senior Fighterer
dirtydoogle's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:45 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
dirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
NOOOOOOO!
I hae to agree

Stay strong Smoker, build moar!

My builds:
ZX6, the ZXR600 thing, or something? http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=49128
The mighty Dougcati 589SS 1k build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...16#post1217516
dirtydoogle is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #1774
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:45 AM
Flip Offs: 36
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
Does this mean cutting corners to get those rides in? I wouldn't blame you if you did. That really sucks to hear. Make the best of whatever time you do have!
Yeah, that's the question.

I think the answer is that I won't be able to. Most of the custom parts that still need to be fabricated are necessary for the bike to run. I could definitely skimp on the frame, but really want the latticework.

And, yeah - I want to ride the shit out of all the bikes in the garage!!! Even the illegal ones.

Now's the time. Fuck it!
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #1775
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman458 View Post
The mother-in-law was roto rootered 3 times, twice on one side and once on the other, and lived another 20+ years afterwards so all is not lost or anywhere close to it.
Well, there's no way to determine my longevity at this point. There's no roto-rooter for this level of carotid obstruction. The surgery is called a carotid endarterectomy - they would cut into my neck and carotids and cut out as much of the blockage as possible, then sew in an artificial graft to replace the removed portion of the artery. Good success rate for the surgery, but high risk for stroke on the table.

The other side of it is, my coronary arteries are most likely just as occluded. This means I'm at very high risk for major heart attack and sudden death. So, there's that. Open heart surgery sucks ass. But there are also coronary interventions.

Too much to deal with. I'm just gonna build bikes, and take this as it comes. I skated in the hills today.
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #1776
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
NOOOOOOO!
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #1777
Taistelija
StreetTrash MC
Fighter In Training
Taistelija's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:45 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Taistelija is a good noobieTaistelija is a good noobieTaistelija is a good noobie

Quote:

...Just saying.
love your attitude
Taistelija is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Taistelija!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-21-2012, 01:01 AM   #1778
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Sucks to hear dude, hope everything goes well for you...

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #1779
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

Quote:

...Just saying.
permission to be sigged?

Quote:

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #1780
cruuz
Triple nutter
CF Lover
cruuz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:45 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 6 Times in 4 Posts
cruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to all

Best of wishes to you, I'm seriously rooting for you to get some wicked ride time on your machines. sub'd

Know your MEDIA and know your TOOLS, the rest is IMAGINATION
"No.9" - Old-School Fighter chaindrive converted xs750 build >http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47183

"People tend to make magic with whatever they have availible to them at the time."
Anthony Bourdain
cruuz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes