A Notice to all - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > A Notice to all

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus
Default Re: A Notice to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbreath View Post
Is it okay to threaten physical harm against someone's Razor scooter?
yeah if you back into it with an SUV

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #12
cruuz
Triple nutter
CF Lover
cruuz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:43 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 6 Times in 4 Posts
cruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to all

you guys remember that thing we all learned in kindergarten? the 'if you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut' phrase. in our case here at CF, maybe if you can't say something that's AT LEAST constructive critisizm in a given situation, you should make tracks. or if you're going to share your OPINION, state it as such and don't make it sound like a personal attack

maybe we need to have a CF bulliten that says something like 'if you can't take a joke or a little harassment in the name of internet sillyness, this site is not for you'

Know your MEDIA and know your TOOLS, the rest is IMAGINATION
"No.9" - Old-School Fighter chaindrive converted xs750 build >http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47183

"People tend to make magic with whatever they have availible to them at the time."
Anthony Bourdain
cruuz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived cruuz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #13
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruuz View Post
you guys remember that thing we all learned in kindergarten? the 'if you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut' phrase. in our case here at CF, maybe if you can't say something that's AT LEAST constructive critisizm in a given situation, you should make tracks. or if you're going to share your OPINION, state it as such and don't make it sound like a personal attack

maybe we need to have a CF bulliten that says something like 'if you can't take a joke or a little harassment in the name of internet sillyness, this site is not for you'

So don't say anything mean to people, and if they say anything mean, don't take it wrong?
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived dogbreath!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #14
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
So don't say anything mean to people, and if they say anything mean, don't take it wrong?
Fuck that. People need to toughen up. It's the fucking internet, it doesn't cater to your specific interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Christ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #15
cruuz
Triple nutter
CF Lover
cruuz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 6 Times in 4 Posts
cruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to allcruuz is a name known to all

pretty much. if everyone on this site started that as of this moment, the problem would literally cease to exist. i know it's never going to happen, but one can hope right?

and yes, toughen the fuck up everyone

Know your MEDIA and know your TOOLS, the rest is IMAGINATION
"No.9" - Old-School Fighter chaindrive converted xs750 build >http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47183

"People tend to make magic with whatever they have availible to them at the time."
Anthony Bourdain
cruuz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived cruuz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #16
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

this is gay like fuck. people can threaten whomever the fuck they please

its not your fucking business who threatens who. people do that shit, and men deal with it on their own. the only reason you posted about this is you have your head up your ass and want to be king internet or some shit.

I have had people threaten me on this site, I never fucking mentioned it. why? because I will handle that shit myself. Its no one elses business but my own.

Ill fight you to defend the people that want to threaten me, any fucking day of the week. men let men do as they please, and if someone else is acting like an asshole, you go right ahead and let them do it, you dont try to curtail it.

this isnt some special place on the internet where free minds come together to work on some shared vision, it was, but its not anymore. its a place with a splinitered core demographic, because adam is in jail, and half the main poster are either societal rejects or kids with no clue.

get the fuck over yourself. ban me if you dont like it. I dont give a fuck, Ill just pretend to be one of my other accounts.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived tldave!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2012, 02:50 AM   #17
John Prophet
That guy

CF Pimp
John Prophet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 64
Flipped Off 133 Times in 39 Posts
John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Freedom of speech ring a bell, I know VS is canadian based but fuck guys.
First we cant make a goofy ass cartoon about some sand poundin sky fairy named mohamed without getting our heads cut off, but now I cant say to someone "Im going to kick your ass"???

Jesus christ dudes, who got all but hurt over that shit?
Fucking Sandy Cooter strikes again I assume?

Edit FU's go down HERE!

2011 Build off entry thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39157

2011 Build off discussion thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39156

Revelation's normal build thread
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...t=36848&page=5
John Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived John Prophet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2012, 02:53 AM   #18
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Man i just want to read about badass motorcycles. And see pics of badass motorcycles. Whats happened to the community atmosphere around here lately? I realize that im nobody, and i havent been here that long, but seriously wtf.
Either ban everybody or just stfu. Threats only instigate more problems.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jerryatrophy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2012, 04:39 AM   #19
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:43 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Is it okay to threaten physical harm against someone's Razor scooter?
Motherfucker better not be scoping out my scooter.

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Pariah!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2012, 04:47 AM   #20
Mustapha dump
GURU

CF Addict
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 42 Times in 21 Posts
Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Mustapha dump is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

If you lot don't sort yerselves out, I'm gonna stick me bike in a rowing boat and row across the Atlantic, then ride around the US kicking all ya asses. This could be construed as a threat but those that know what a lazy fucker I am will know that the chances of me rowing anywhere are pretty fuckin' slim to non fuckin' existent!!! But that doesn't mean I won't row over and kick yer asses if I get a sudden burst of enthusiasm, although given that I'm quite an apathetic fucker the chances of me giving enough of a shit to get off me arse and do anything about it are pretty fuckin' slim as well, so really you can carry on as usual secure in the knowledge that I'm not likely to row across the pond. But I could!!

Some people are deserving candidates for postnatal abortion, the majority of the remainder are just idiots
Mustapha dump is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion