Best friend's wife confessed her feelings for me - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Best friend's wife confessed her feelings for me

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #21
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:06 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus
Default Re: Best friend's wife confessed her feelings for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Who knows how much 'okay to have' cooter I've missed out on in my day for having such poor vagidar.
I ASK MYSELF THIS EVERY DAY

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #22
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:06 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
I ASK MYSELF THIS EVERY DAY
Just move out of state and start a Facebook account. Chicks will start befriending you and saying shit like, "I always liked you, but was afraid to say anything..." or "sucks that you moved, I'd love to fuck your brains out."

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #23
Bill
now with 20% more gravy
CF Addict
Bill's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 50 Times in 23 Posts
Bill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to behold

I need a t-shirt that says, I CAN'T TELL IF YOU LIKE ME

I could tell a story or two that involves me totally missing some very, very obvious signs when I was in my early 20's. I practically had to have wet, throbbing labia in my face before I thought I had a good chance of getting a girl's number. Maybe it's the fact that I had such a strict, disconnected mother that I think no girl could ever like me. Breakthough!

BUY MY MULTI BIKE FITTING BELLY PAN AT THE FOLLOWING LINK> http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=bellypan
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Bill!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #24
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

CF Therapy....

These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #25
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

too bad we do have someone to write scripts for all the good drugs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #26
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:06 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I live an extraordinary life, within that, I've been down the road your speaking of more than a few times. Tried it both ways, telling the friend what the hell is going on, and keeping it to myself. Neither works. Suspicion and doubt will drive a man mad with envy and guilt. If you just say whats going on, you know your starting up a shit storm. You don't say anything and she confesses her feelings for you, to him, your really fucked because even if both of you say nothing happened, there is always that doubt about it being truth, and the guilt that he didn't see it when it was happening, or more so, noticed it but didn't say anything about it. But what can you say? What can you do? Either him or you, there isn't much answer to it, she put you both in a fucked up situation.

Been doing a similar dance for years with a woman 5 years older than myself. She's not in a relationship or anything, just that once you start banging your moms friends things get a little fucked up. I guess there is just lines you don't cross and friends and families friends/lovers are not quiet fair game in my opinion. Regardless of her being 20+ years younger than my mom, us getting along really really well, and there being an undeniable sense of desire between us, we both agree that neither of us would be able to look my mom in the eye if anything did happen.

Your a good man for keeping reserved and in control in this situation. At times I start to think I'm the only one out there with a level of humility when it comes to relationships and shit like this.

And for the record, my best friend growing up (like you, met around 8 years old) doesn't talk to me after accusing me of sleeping with his wife and her admitting it wasn't ME she was sleeping with, it was his brother!!!

My buddy and I nearly came to blows in his house right in front of her and she was gonna let it happen too. I'm not sure what stopped him from taking that swing at me, maybe he just trusted what I was saying at that very moment in time, but it was a scary moment. We haven't spoken more than 10 words to each other for over 5 years now. I think it's mainly due to him feeling guilty of accusing me of something I would never do. Or it's the fact that 11 months later she had his son, I gave him a car for free so he could take care of a kid proper, then she cheated on him AGAIN with a different dude and left.

Life is fucked up man, best of luck with all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #27
Bill
now with 20% more gravy
CF Addict
Bill's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 50 Times in 23 Posts
Bill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to behold

I second guessed putting this thread up but I'm glad I did. On a funnier note. I did mention that she is attractive and she was saying things that were arousing, not to mention the vulnerability she was giving off. So that night, I admit, I didn't need my hands to steer my truck home. One of the few negatives about keeping your pants on. Kind of ironic to use the term 'stand up guy'. Anyway, by the next morning the oddness and wrongness of the situation had set into my brain and I was sexually turned off all day Sunday. I didn't eat anything and just felt sorry for my friend. Sunday night however, I was alone at my house replaying the situation from the night before in my head and long story long, I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.

BUY MY MULTI BIKE FITTING BELLY PAN AT THE FOLLOWING LINK> http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=bellypan
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Bill!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #28
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

hahahahah... so is she a solid C-cup? D-cup? B-cup?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #29
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hahahaha handshake abortion. I've never heard that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived balline36m3!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #30
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Had this happen to me once, after their kids 3rd birthday party... Their son shared a birthday with me, so we kinda just had a party for the both of us, what a fucking mess... Shame on her for putting you in this spot man... I took the dickhead approach, even though she was crying when she told me she loved me. I told her she was fucking selfish, self-centered, mars-isn't-aligned with-venus bitch, and that she basically threw a grenade in my fucking lap. I eventually told my friend about it when they finally, 2 years later, got a divorce... He teared up and asked me why I waited? What a difficult answer.... fucking mess...

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion