Only the brave controls the Bandit! - Page 23 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Only the brave controls the Bandit!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #221
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 05:33 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Only the brave controls the Bandit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow01 View Post
But I want a 600hp bike to ride on the piss poor American roads,
I too have dreams that will never come trough
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Motohorho!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #222
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:33 PM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i'll have to " finnish" my stella one day too

i.e. put a turbo [or two] on it

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2013, 11:10 AM   #223
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:33 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I've mentioned a few times how drastically the market changed since I had my 1st Bandit 1200. MTC offers lockup clutches for the diaphragm type clutch in the B12 as well as there being a plethora of parts available for almost any part of the bike you could ever want to modify.

The carbs needing a rebuild sent me on a hunt for parts, perusing a suzuki forum I've been with since I had my 1st Bandit, I came across a tech section thread that was titled "long boy fuel screws", after all my years banging gears on dirtbikes I know exactly what they are... turns out Factory Pro offers them for the B12 carb rack.

I also found nickel plated emulsion tubes, titanium needles, and every other bit I would ever need to turn this rack of carbs into some seriously adjustable equipment. To me, the cost of flat slides and a 1216 setup on a 750 head and cam set would be about an equal cost and only result in 160hp. Despite that insane number, I want more. And I want it reliable.

http://www.factorypro.com/prod_pages/prods74.html

Anyone with a Bandit in the market for carb parts, the emulsion tubes are probably the best in the business being nickel plated. Same with the Ti needles, your not gonna wear a set of those out any time soon. I would say they are pricey, but your probably only gonna buy them once in the lifetime of the bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #224
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I was really hoping this would be the "YAYYYYYY THE TURBO KIT CAME!" post but oh wells
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #225
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

And it just showed up moments ago. I put off breakfast for a few minutes to get a peek inside the box. Hahahaha, this is awesome. It's everything I was working on putting together piece by piece too. A few bits much better than what I could have originally afforded like the Walbro fuel pump, the Italian made RRFPR, or the 16G turbocharger, but as the rest of it sits it's gonna be an easy one to install. It even came with stickers!

I don't have my camera, Toc has been using it for the seat stuff, and I'm kind of busy until this evening, so my apologies to ya'all, but it'll be a few hours before I can get some pictures up of everything.

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
The Following 6 Users Say F-U to RatFighter For This Post:
balline36m3 (02-07-2013), eatabullet (02-07-2013), Nailhead (02-08-2013), nemo (02-07-2013), SabreV45 (02-07-2013), ultimate fighter (02-07-2013)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #226
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

how many stickers? 5hp each
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #227
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
I don't have my camera, Toc has been using it for the seat stuff, and I'm kind of busy until this evening, so my apologies to ya'all, but it'll be a few hours before I can get some pictures up of everything.
booooooooo!

neg rep

eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #228
CtotheQ
science bitch
CF Addict
CtotheQ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 8 Times in 7 Posts
CtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud ofCtotheQ has much to be proud of

Describe it in detail immediately!

Dylan
CtotheQ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CtotheQ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #229
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

Damn it this is pissing me off, I can't find the old HP brand camera, the screen on my phone is fuckered up, and I'm perusing the instruction CD... seriously, this is so easy a fool could install it.

Still need a lockup clutch and a base gasket. Gotta find an ignition too. Carb parts, etc. gonna be a bit before it's done, but I'll mock fit a bunch of shit some time today.

Describing the kit? Lots of aluminum and clamps, some rubber lines, a fluid dampened boost gauge, lots of hardware, tons of banjo fittings and barbed fittings, plenum looks just like I imagined it would (internally) and the pitot tube is MUCH different than I expected, actually pretty genius how it's built into the charge pipe in order to catch moving air regardless of how little pressure is passing through the pipe. Everything is of the utmost quality for a "basic" turbo kit.

The fittings for the oil send and return are designed to plumb into the stock locations for hardware meaning very little effort needs to be put into this project to get it running on boost. With some carb parts of my own choice, a few bits that Motohorho suggests, and my own time and effort, this thing should be wild on the streets in a month or two.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #230
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 05:33 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

That TD04 is easy to describe.

Looks just like turbo, only smaller ...
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes