Osamuro "Driftkana" GSX-R 750 K5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2013 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2013 Buildoff Entry Threads

2013 Buildoff Entry Threads All 2013 Buildoff Entry Threads Must Be Posted In Here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Osamuro "Driftkana" GSX-R 750 K5

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Osamuro
NoObie
Noobie
Osamuro's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:16 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Osamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of light
Default Osamuro's_2005 GSX-R 750 K5 - "Driftkana"

Hi! Link to discussion thread
and build

IN HERE WILL BE PHOTO OF BIKE WITH DATE i left camera in other city.

Work in progress since 02.13
Old vs new grip material on seat. 1 hour to make it, not bad for 20zł (7$)

Clipons! High for Gymkhana and street riding, turn to front for stunt and drift, low and front for track-corners. Made by one of local stunter, Toster.

I noticed that from beginning it was running something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6F2BsKQJs After remove of PAIR, change of plugs, chain tensioner spring, set valvs clearance (1! valve was good) it runs better then new bike!
Without PAIR with K&N and open exhaust it now can set fuel and air mix proply.

Time for sprockets

At last event i was 1, and won 530 VX DID chain. Old 525 is useless so i decided to adapt 530. I got front 14 tooth sprocket for 20zl (7$) and 46 rear for 120zl (42$). Look at photo and start smiling...

6 holes, 5 bolts. I bought wrong one.

Some times i got luck and thanks to my new sponsor i will got stunt specific 55 steel 530 sprocket and 12 links from Dixer Parts! Thanks!

For now i work and "live" in different city, so i can work on my bike only in weekends. Next upload soon, i hop that you like it!

Noob from Poland - welcome thread
Osamuro "Driftkana" GSX-R 750 K5 - build thread
Osamuro "Driftkana" GSX-R 750 K5 - build off thread
Osamuro "Driftkana" GSX-R 750 K5 - discussion thread
Osamuro is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Osamuro!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
Osamuro
NoObie
Noobie
Osamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of lightOsamuro is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Osamuro "Driftkana" GSX-R 750 K5

Lights for now, im planing to do some think like this

And on the bike!

HB setup, not ideal but close

I want postition like Yoshinobu Shiga has

I have info from home that vinyl wrap came! [left one]

And also thanks to UK Motogymkana Association, new Streetfighter magazine!
My tank have some big dent after last drift highside. Clipon hit it and then snap. Its my nr.1 job when i will back to home again.
Paycheck is coming!.... Parts!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
Osamuro
NoObie
Noobie

After day of sanding and preparing

Clean cuts for 12 clock bar.

No declacls, almost ready for new color.

Tank after removing grips form top and sides. Sanding....

And thanks to Motogymkhana UK

These people High Fived Osamuro!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2014, 06:14 PM   #4
Osamuro
NoObie
Noobie

I just wanted to say that despite i didnt post more in build off, the bike was ready and I won with it Gymkhana in Czech Republic. [IMG][/IMG]

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2013 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2013 Buildoff Entry Threads