Stealth Bandit project - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Stealth Bandit project

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2015, 02:12 AM   #1
stealth
Fighter
stealth's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:03 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
stealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 
Default Stealth Bandit project

Putting a current state of a build as the fist images

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...734e8d5469.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...547a6be0ec.jpg
Bought a 1997 Suzuki Bandit aprox. a month ago and Im not very patient to wait starting a project that is already finished to the very last detail in my head.
Before that I went through thousands of projects to get the best lines into my bike and thats what it looks now.

This is the very first image of my bike. My friend is doing test drive

First thing I did was I removed the windshield

Painted exhaust and motor

Removed SUZUKI logo that was paited into my tank

Removed the seat

And cut the tail - frame and body panels color is structured matt black

Installed a ProTapper Universal low bar and Yamaha mirrors

Trying to update as I go
stealth is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived stealth!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2015, 02:54 AM   #2
Azeksi
Azeksi
Fighter In Training
Azeksi's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Azeksi is making some friendsAzeksi is making some friendsAzeksi is making some friendsAzeksi is making some friendsAzeksi is making some friends
Default Re: Stealth Bandit project

Looking good! I love stealth bikes. Gonna paint those rearsets?
Azeksi is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2015, 03:42 AM   #3
stealth
Fighter
stealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond reputestealth has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeksi View Post
Looking good! I love stealth bikes. Gonna paint those rearsets?
I think so - currently im testing how durable is the paint as it goes like it is without a coating layer.
So far looks good and stands rubbing and wearing and cleaning chemicals nicely.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2015, 08:02 AM   #4
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:03 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here

Looking good. I hope you have better luck with that speedo than I did. There was no adjustments for.tach signal or wheel diameter so I couldn't get it dialed in when I hooked it up but hopefully it will work out for you

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jmartin1110!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2015, 09:52 AM   #5
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:03 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

^^ That a shame to hear, it's a good looking clock, i'm a fan of digital speed, analogue tach. Let us know how you get on stealth.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2015, 09:58 AM   #6
stealth
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Got the mask today. Looks mean
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2015, 11:38 AM   #7
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:03 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Looks good!

Are you going to put the wave headlight behind it, or something else?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #8
stealth
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Looks good!

Are you going to put the wave headlight behind it, or something else?
Actually I havent bought anything yet but Im considering that one

Its a High beam H7 FF 75 that costs 33€ here

On the wave there is only one "eye" lighted at the time. This one lights up everything
As its pointed down and the light area is reduced I think that its not going to be too bright and there is an actual chance that I see something in the dark.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2015, 12:50 AM   #9
stealth
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartin1110 View Post
Looking good. I hope you have better luck with that speedo than I did. There was no adjustments for.tach signal or wheel diameter so I couldn't get it dialed in when I hooked it up but hopefully it will work out for you
I just checked the item description. If its not as described Im sending it back but so far looks good.

It can be applied to different vehicles with different diameter.

It can be applied to different displacement vehicles.

Adjustable wheel perimeter.

Motorcycle Motorcycle For 1,2,4 Cylinders
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2015, 12:29 PM   #10
stealth
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Fitting the seat
Im so happy - perfect fitment with the gas tank. Couldnt be better
Now there is a lot of welding ahead and painting and exhaust mod etc...
First image is PSd for preview

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes