Martial law and new world order...? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Martial law and new world order...?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2016, 01:17 PM   #1
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:38 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Martial law and new world order...?

Is anyone here paying attention to what is going on in this country right now?
The news facts are starting to get severely disturbing...

or is this a bitch kind of thread?

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived busa1300!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2016, 10:03 PM   #2
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Martial law and new world order...?

Amen. Note the sig vvv
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2016, 12:34 AM   #3
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Maybe I've just grown complacent, but I choose to just not worry about that shit.
I used to be REALLY interested in politics, kept in tune with everything and whatnot. I don't know if it was the military, maybe stuff I did while I was in, but for whatever reason I just don't give a shit anymore.
The way I figure it, none of it really holds water. Nothing. They ban guns? Cool... I will still own, buy, carry, and shoot them. Just not "legally." They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 04:39 AM   #4
QuiCkSiLv3R
jamal avatar #1
CF Pimp
QuiCkSiLv3R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 78 Times in 44 Posts
QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

It's cool. I'm in charge of things.

Day #1. EPA exemption for manufacturing of oil cooled gsxr motors.
Day #2. 2JZGTE must come standard in all toyota automobiles

honestly, that is accomplishment enough.

Driving a motorcycle during the winters in the US North East has taught me one thing, you can't buy respect.
QuiCkSiLv3R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 07:29 PM   #5
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
Maybe I've just grown complacent, but I choose to just not worry about that shit.
I used to be REALLY interested in politics, kept in tune with everything and whatnot. I don't know if it was the military, maybe stuff I did while I was in, but for whatever reason I just don't give a shit anymore.
The way I figure it, none of it really holds water. Nothing. They ban guns? Cool... I will still own, buy, carry, and shoot them. Just not "legally." They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

Agreed, it doesn't really make a difference to me either, I do what I want for the most part. The drugs I do and even some of the liquor I drink are illegal in the states, my guns may as well be too. Shit, even my prescription meds are illegal as I refuse to pay $450 a month for my meds I NEED when I can buy a 90 day supply of the exact same thing from mexico for $11. So every few months I take a 45 min drive across the border and save over $1200 "sneaking" a small bottle of pills back across the border, along with some not so legal tequila and other things. FTW lol

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rubbersdown!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 11:16 PM   #6
imsolidstate
GURU
Senior Fighterer
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Count me as another one that doesn't pay attention to current events even though I used to be really interested. I don't care anymore, people will believe whatever shit they read on the internet and getting someone to think objectively is almost impossible. As long as people are still going to work, making money, buying shit, posting their opinions on facebook and watching TV nothing will change. If people are comfortable they won't fight for any change. Plus people love to bitch but they all vanish when it's time to put up and do something about it, I know this from experience multiple times.
Couple that with the fact that getting involved in politics is so ridiculously complicated that getting involved means that you will have to give up what little free time you already have.
imsolidstate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived imsolidstate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2016, 05:49 PM   #7
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.
Can I sig that quote? Fucking spot on!

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2016, 02:37 AM   #8
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Hell yeah!

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2016, 11:20 AM   #9
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit.

Exactly.

As I got older, and became more politically aware, the internet became a huge, every day thing. The more I connected with other people, the more I learned about past and present behavior from the "political elite" the more I realized that no matter how much I rebel, no matter how much I break the rules, and no matter how much I think of myself as an outsider..... I am just a cog in a gear in a big machine, eventually that cog will break off, and another will replace it, and so forth until humanity goes extinct or the religious are right and something else happens before then. Fighting it gets tiresome when you are part of a tiny, little group of people that realize how messed up it all is.

I gave up on trying to understand why people don't care that the political elite (career politicians, the obscenely rich, and the well connected) can lie, cheat, steal, rape, kill, and do pretty much whatever they want with total and complete impunity. Society as a whole has truly accepted that "good enough" is indeed good enough. We as a society seem to think there is no other way than the way we are doing it at this very moment... and one man cannot move a mountain by himself in a lifetime.

In my early 20's, sitting a jail cell for a dumb shit marijuana paraphernalia charge due to a pipe in my car when I was pulled over for not having a front license plate, I came to terms with the fact that for the rest of my life, I'm just going to live by a simple yet effective philosophy: "Live your life how you see fit, as long as you aren't hurting anyone else.".

As for martial law, not really needed, America as a whole is so sheltered and so confined that I don't think many even believe there is a place on this planet as wonderful as here (although there is plenty of free, democratic states all over the world) and most don't seem interested in finding out if there is better or more fitting for them or their lifestyle. That's fine with me, I'm stuck here, so I'll live with the terms and conditions of it until I die, but I'm not going to bullshit myself into believing this place is the best that's ever been or ever will be. Humanity could do great things with a little motivation to get along a little better.

New world order? That always made me scratch my head in wonder. Nothing changes overnight, a NWO would be a slow transition into a global economy, global trade, global decision making, etc...... uhhh, isn't that already the case?? Nuff said.

I feel like everyone that isn't rich, politically connected, or just an important person in general is last to get the news. All the stuff we are worrying about now was set into motion and achieved enough traction to happen in time, 2-3 decades before we actually hit the point where it was general knowledge. That's precisely why I gave up fighting this sort of thing, I've no control over it, I don't know anymore than anyone else around me about it, and I feel as though we're all along for the ride at this point. May as well live like you want and stay outta the way of the ones that can stop you from doing and living the way you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2016, 11:59 AM   #10
HickLife
GURU

CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Amen ^^^ i met a ww2 vet today, he was 90 years old and told me about chasing out nazi's in germany, holland and spain. You could SEE the pride he had for defending freedom, and he talked about hard work (he was a self made millionaire after the war) and how people dont do it any more and want hand outs and how they have no pride or respect for the freedoms that they do have. I could see how pissed off he was, and disappointed he was with the country and the world the way it is today.

It was extremely humbling and sad at the same time seeing this man that fought so fervently for our freedom and he is ashamed of that same country because they took it for granted and squandered it all for personal gain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived HickLife!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion