What was your last purchase? - Page 109 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2016, 09:49 PM   #1081
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:00 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

$102 worth of stainless hardware from McMaster

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 06:20 AM   #1082
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 06:20 AM   #1083
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Its gonna be xmas gifts from here on in !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 10:45 AM   #1084
Cookie2000ad
Back from Oz!
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:00 AM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Sold the Yami..... so this happened:

Picking it up next Saturday. Unsure if I'm laying it away to sell in the spring for profit..... or fix up the 750/900 conversion, sell that and keep this. Or keep them all!!! (Not really an option)
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 04:00 PM   #1085
MikeGyver
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much

Quote:
Already delivered. Fantastical!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 04:11 PM   #1086
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:00 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

A set of 3/8" long tip torx sockets to have both torxes and allens... got home, opened the wrappings, lifted the lid, is a set of ballhead allens despite clearly having a torx label... guess I'll be going back tomorrow...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 04:13 PM   #1087
MikeGyver

Chinese?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 04:18 PM   #1088
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Dunno probly... the identical allen set has performed flawlessly so figured the torxes will too. Problem is the allens, splines, torxes and a few others are packed in identical red plastic cases so I guess someone had an oopsie on the packing line... just pisses me off cause I will be coming home with the truck tomorrow to work on it during the weekend which means trucking away through downtown 4pm traffic after work to get to the store I bought it from... usually go around but really can't cause to get to the store it's a helluva detour to use the motorway so it's probly the same time either route... went today even though I had a longer day to avoid going tomorrow...

These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 04:36 PM   #1089
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Also bought a bag of these fruity habanero infused gummy bears after a good long time. Haddang either my tolerances have gone down significantly or they've ramped up the heat quite a bit, I can only eat like a few before taking a breather! Probly not that wise to binge on these just before bedtime, I trust you know the little phenomenon called ROF (or the ring of fire)

Good chili burns twice

-old jungle saying

This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 09:08 PM   #1090
MikeGyver

Quote:
Already delivered. Fantastical!
One of the boxes of 3/8" washers had a missized fender washer in it. Turned out the box of 100 only had 97 correct washers and the fender washer. That forced a count/weigh of all the other stuff. That was the only issue. Frustrating when shit like this happens. Bitch to them or let them get away with it and wonder how often this happens?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1479434879128.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	90594  

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion