the FUCK YOU thread - Page 377 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2017, 05:15 PM   #3761
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:14 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
The only thing I've ever heard measured in microns is the thickness of hand pallet cargo wrap.

Honda Factory Service Manuals used to use microns to determine engine clearances.

Now they are listed in thousandths of ....inches

At least the manuals I've seen.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2017, 05:32 PM   #3762
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:14 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Shitty manuals what else i can say. JDM is in mm

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #3763
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Ey RF should we make a thread for the game(s) on the byte fighters subforum so everyone interested could join in? Been playing this evening with the new controller and slowly starting to get the hang of it enough to actually be able to win stuff! But man is it a hard game, completely unforgiving to mistakes. Yet sooo addicitive since first time you`re trying out a track you get annihilated, then after a few tries you`re starting to be able to keep up, then after a few more you notice fuck me I`m leading!

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2017, 10:28 PM   #3764
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Ok it`s 4:10am and m mildly inebriated but...

Upon peer pressure I just rented and watched the movie: Mad Max Fury Road.

What a load a horse shite! Seriously, who is that movie aimed for?! Honestly I have not seen acting that bad since the original Conan! Ok yea there were quite a few heavily modified motorbikes -none of which are shown up close for long enough to be truly studied or appreciated. The plot itself isn`t that far off of Rango which I just watched with my kids a while back, with the exception that I found Rango a lot more entertaining and having much more depth in the plot. If I had to condense my experience into one sentence it would be: an awful waste of two hours and five bucks.

Now i know what they mean about the movie being about a long drive there and then back. Go ahead and hate I don`t care. I`m a post-apocalyptic buff but this movie was everything I expected it to be: awful.

Now witness me going off to bed having a good night sleep.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 04:23 AM   #3765
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
1: Of course it's arbitrary. People needed a measuring system, so one was devised. Nobody ever discovered an Inch grazing wild in the pasture and measured it's natural length...it was strictly created.

2: That's not a definition, that's an explanation or a conversion. An inch is what an inch is, it is in no way based on the value of 2.54cm. Never was, never shall be.

3: Why does that make more sense, unless you deem a meter to be an actual, tangible thing. Which it's not. Meter's were never discovered in the wild either. Meters are arbitrary units of measurements that were once created, too.

Nothing to wad your panties over. Inches were created out of thin air, just like meters. Two different people created two different systems. No big deal. Neither is superior. Which one makes sense to you is gonna be decided on which one you are familiar with. Go to a construction site and hand a framer a metric tape to do his job. He'll tell you to fuck right off.

Getting red around the ass because of this is relative to losing your shit because those "stupid fucking Chinese use letters you don't understand". Our language seem dumb to them, too.

Relativity.

It's like wire gauges. Nobody really gives a shit, we just know it a system that works and we can all come up with the same end result/ size.

Geez..good thing nobody ever brought up Whitworth. Talk about arbitrary...but, don't google it...would hate to see you blow a gasket
1. There's a difference between making some random bullshit up on a whim and using an observable, repeatable thing as a standard.

2. It is in fact the definition. Direct from Wikipedia:
Quote:
Traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied in the past, but since the adoption of the international yard during the 1950s and 1960s it has been based on the metric system and defined as exactly 2.54 cm.
3. A meter is absolutely an actual, tangible thing. See #1.

I could go to a construction site and ask everybody to fill out a piece of paper with their name and today's date, and a good many of them would somehow fuck it up. I've worked in construction, half of the crews are straight up retarded... if the framer doesn't know how to use anything but a Home Depot tape measure, that's hardly surprising.

No idea about AWG, never used it extensively so I've never looked into it. The gauge of a shotgun's bore is a logical measurement, based on the amount of balls of that size one can cast out of 1lb of lead, so I'd assume wire gauge is something logical like that as well?

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #3766
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Ey RF should we make a thread for the game(s) on the byte fighters subforum so everyone interested could join in?

Do it. That sub forum survived the great purge
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 11:20 AM   #3767
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Geez..good thing nobody ever brought up Whitworth. Talk about arbitrary...but, don't google it...would hate to see you blow a gasket
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britis...dard_Whitworth

Fascinating. As they say, necessity is the mother of invention.
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 11:40 AM   #3768
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:14 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

California decided it isn't ok to suspend drivers licenses when parking and moving violations go unpaid. They say it creates a vicious cycle for poor people who lose their license and then lose their job and then get poorer.

Let's not discuss the vicious cycle it creates around not holding people responsible for their actions.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 11:45 AM   #3769
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post

. if the framer doesn't know how to use anything but a Home Depot tape measure, that's hardly surprising.
You're missing the point. Construction materials are produced in imperial measurements. Pretending to be all smart and going metric on a job site like that would wreak havoc on the industry. That doesn't make that framer uneducated, he's just living in a different industry.

It's all good, Mac. Both systems work flawlessly. If you've decided your faith and loyalty in to meter, that's cool. I think they are both logical.

Are we gonna have a fit over time now? I mean. 60 sec to a min, 60 min to an hr,24hr to a day, 7 days to a week, 4.something weeks to a month ( hey, weeks spill over from month to month,how sloppy is that?), 12 months to a year.....but don't forget that February is constantly varying because there actually ISN'T 24hrs in a day,sowe have to fudge the whole thing every so often to keep shit in order.

I bet that be drawn up to look really crazy on one of those fancy graphs. Who the hell is so offended by inches that they feel urged to produce and distribute hate graphs online? That's some mission.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 12:09 PM   #3770
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
California decided it isn't ok to suspend drivers licenses when parking and moving violations go unpaid. They say it creates a vicious cycle for poor people who lose their license and then lose their job and then get poorer.

Let's not discuss the vicious cycle it creates around not holding people responsible for their actions.

Other than the weather and scenery, what IS good out there?
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum