the FUCK YOU thread - Page 378 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 01:12 PM   #3771
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:39 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

No tornados or hurricanes. Well paying jobs. That's about it.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 01:34 PM   #3772
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:39 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Ey RF should we make a thread for the game(s) on the byte fighters subforum so everyone interested could join in? Been playing this evening with the new controller and slowly starting to get the hang of it enough to actually be able to win stuff! But man is it a hard game, completely unforgiving to mistakes. Yet sooo addicitive since first time you`re trying out a track you get annihilated, then after a few tries you`re starting to be able to keep up, then after a few more you notice fuck me I`m leading!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Do it. That sub forum survived the great purge

I 'spose I should get around to that sooner than later. Would be fun to get together on Ride or Ride2 and rip around a track with some bikes. Could get some epic screen shots if we had 10 bikes riding wheelies and doing burnouts together.

Mattson, being from Finland, have you heard of the game "My Summer Car"?. It's very realistic down to the detail, it's painful to even sit around for the hours it takes to build the car from every part, nut, and bolt, then fill it with fluids, do the alignment, etc. and by the end of it, blow the engine (literally scatters pistons and rods all over the road, it's pretty incredible how detailed it is) or get killed in a crash because you forgot to tighten an A-arm or bolt a strut down all the way, resulting in a suspension failure that puts you into trees or traffic out on the road.

http://www.amistech.com/msc/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 01:44 PM   #3773
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:39 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

^ Yep, actually have it. Though got fed up with it pretty soon. I'm more of a casual gamer and don't have the time nor motivation to dedicate so much time towards a game.

Probly doing a few laps on ride later tonight once I get the office cleaned for Rex

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 01:58 PM   #3774
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:39 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Still digging the hell outta the GSXR750 and Road America though...

RIDE2GSXR750WHEELIE - YouTube

God that brings back memories

Scale is a little off though. Camping and trees don't run up to the Sargento bridge after turn 3 like that
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 04:05 PM   #3775
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
California decided it isn't ok to suspend drivers licenses when parking and moving violations go unpaid. They say it creates a vicious cycle for poor people who lose their license and then lose their job and then get poorer.

Let's not discuss the vicious cycle it creates around not holding people responsible for their actions.
Meanwhile Wisconsin will allow people with multiple DUI/DWI or even fucking vehicular manslaughter charges get occupational licenses during suspensions or revocations, but if you're suspended over money (child support, owe money on an insurance claim, tickets), you can promptly go to hell. Sounds great, right? Lets keep the shitbags on the road and keep fucking with the guys who actually wanna pay their bills. Sounds great!

FU Wisconsin..... So much shit in this state needs to change
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 04:24 PM   #3776
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
You're missing the point. Construction materials are produced in imperial measurements. Pretending to be all smart and going metric on a job site like that would wreak havoc on the industry. That doesn't make that framer uneducated, he's just living in a different industry.

It's all good, Mac. Both systems work flawlessly. If you've decided your faith and loyalty in to meter, that's cool. I think they are both logical.

Are we gonna have a fit over time now? I mean. 60 sec to a min, 60 min to an hr,24hr to a day, 7 days to a week, 4.something weeks to a month ( hey, weeks spill over from month to month,how sloppy is that?), 12 months to a year.....but don't forget that February is constantly varying because there actually ISN'T 24hrs in a day,sowe have to fudge the whole thing every so often to keep shit in order.

I bet that be drawn up to look really crazy on one of those fancy graphs. Who the hell is so offended by inches that they feel urged to produce and distribute hate graphs online? That's some mission.
Construction materials are in bullshit measurements... 2x4 is neither 2" nor 4", a 1/2" sheet of plywood is usually closer to 15/32, etc.
But to address your concern the rest of the world, which runs on the metric system, seems to be able to build houses and things just fine. I'm sure we could figure it out.

As for time..... you don't want to get me started

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #3777
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
Construction materials are in bullshit measurements... 2x4 is neither 2" nor 4", a 1/2" sheet of plywood is usually closer to 15/32, etc.
But to address your concern the rest of the world, which runs on the metric system, seems to be able to build houses and things just fine. I'm sure we could figure it out.

As for time..... you don't want to get me started
That's the whole point dude. Different places get along just fine with different systems. Two separate societies invented two separate measurements, then years later their lives started merging. Who's right or wrong? Nobody. Who's better? Nobody. Who really cares? Apparently only people who feel they're superior for buying type of tape over another

Nominal lumber designations have nothing to do with it.

I never heard these complaints until I got in the internet. There's a lot of dumb shit I never saw in reality before getting online. *shrugs* Don't know why I get get involved.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 06:38 PM   #3778
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:39 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

So it's perfectly reasonable that mechanics, machinists, and numerous other tradesmen have to spend twice the money on having twice the tools? Or that NASA has to worry about triple checking the unit systems on all the software packages that guide a rocket (unit conversions killed one of the Mars missions) to make sure they can talk to each other without getting confused? Or that I have to figure out which bolts on my truck's caliper are metric and which are SI because it has both, while I'm trying to get it unsiezed on the side of the road?
All because what, the US doesn't want to do what the rest of the world did and switch to a reasonable measurement system? That's fucking stupid.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 07:01 PM   #3779
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Quote:
All because what, the US doesn't want to do what the rest of the world did and switch to a reasonable measurement system? That's fucking stupid.

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2017, 09:47 PM   #3780
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Pretty sure you're not getting my point, but that's alright. It's all good.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum