My Big Build - Page 36 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My Big Build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2017, 04:36 PM   #351
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: My Big Build

now that they were in a machinable state for my more primitive tooling I was able bore the footpegs out to the depth and dia I wanted , then add a little detail, not to reduce weight, because tart

the hangers still need a bit of work, but they fit

then I tacked up the last of the main frame , it was measured, checked , checked and measured,

the real tank will be supported like this.... ish

no, I've not tidied up yet....
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2017, 06:46 PM   #352
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

No, I won't be buying fancy wheels, nope ,deff not

ooohhh I see you have a set of BRAKING-Oz wheels for a GSXR1000 for sale there

be a shame to let them go to waste
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2017, 07:46 PM   #353
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Nice one chief

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2017, 11:29 AM   #354
yantosh

back as a roller again, this'll prob be my jumping off point for the build off, half finished chassis and no bodywork

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2017, 02:16 PM   #355
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Just now realizing the front rotor carriers are integral to thw wheel??

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2017, 02:32 PM   #356
yantosh

i've an old set of the discs in the shed, I'll diggum out
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2017, 02:37 PM   #357
yantosh

I'm hoping the side stand assembly is in the bike shop, might end up remaking it all, but it'll be good to have the original stuff to start off
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2017, 03:47 PM   #358
yantosh

the guy I helped with the GT550 was able to get me some styrofoam, this will end up as the tank buck

it cuts, and shapes

and melts with acetone

These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2017, 08:21 AM   #359
yantosh

Default Yantosh - big tube GSXR

the story so far -

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=125817

almost at a normalish project start, most of a rolling chassis, minus subframe, no bodywork, not running, loads to do

I'll get a dated pic later
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2017, 08:24 AM   #360
yantosh

Default Re: Yantosh - big tube GSXR

get talky talky thread up when it is made available to the great unwashed
These people High Fived yantosh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes