tldave - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > tldave

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-26-2017, 09:52 PM   #21
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: tldave

Nicky Hayden

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2017, 02:03 PM   #22
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:00 AM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: tldave

Had to google him. I don't have active tv, I just download movies and shows. Haven't been paying attention to any of the racing series. Sounds like he was a cool dude.
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 02:04 AM   #23
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: June 2018 Voting Thread

I think you have it backwards. your bike is the only bike that started out with fairings, and its clearly the best aesthetically. you almost lost a fucking dirtbike someone bolted wheels onto. that shit is fucking moronic. 2 svs that look like, svs. and an old yamaha that isn't awesome looking, no matter how much work was put into it.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following 2 Users Say F-U to tldave For This Post:
Casper (07-05-2018), MikeGyver (07-05-2018)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 02:16 AM   #24
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:00 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

just the attitude needed to bring in fresh blood.. eh dave.. just shit on everyones stuff.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 08:20 AM   #25
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post
I think you have it backwards. your bike is the only bike that started out with fairings, and its clearly the best aesthetically. you almost lost a fucking dirtbike someone bolted wheels onto. that shit is fucking moronic. 2 svs that look like, svs. and an old yamaha that isn't awesome looking, no matter how much work was put into it.
Thankfully the community cares about people's work instead of matching some ideal appearance.

Fuck you and the horse you rode on.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #26
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 308
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post
Do you have anything to enter into the FOTM so we can shit on it?

What is the purpose of being an asshole here? Are you just looking for attention?

Maybe you don't realize that people have been entering their bikes because our FOTM entries have been really low lately and they are just trying to keep in going. Whatever it is, I'm asking you to quit with the shit talking.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #27
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

stop being a pussy. Bolting on wheels doesn't make a dirt bike worthy of winning dick. and submitting bikes that are already fighters? lol this is a building site, not a look at how nice my bike is sight. if you aint build shit, you shouldn't get accolades or praise. beyond that fabricators should always win when pitted against people like me who just moved shit around. anyhow, if you don't want opinions, why the fuck are you here? I will always give my opinion, thats what this community is founded upon. being honest.

heres an example - I think natans 600 would look killer with a cb1 or hawk gt tank, and that his stock tank looks bulbous. know why cb1s and hawks have tiny tanks? because they would look fucking stupid if they came with 5 gallon tanks on a naked bike. it always looks fucking stupid. just like tl fighters, which is why I put a first gen gs500 tank on a tl fighter I built and never posted, cause it looked better. no one else is gonna tell him that, but he needs to be told. maybe he will ignore me, but it would make his bike look way better if he follow through and slapped one on.

spirited discussion is important, and I don't just shit on stuff.

site still needs fresh blood.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 12:52 PM   #28
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

You are just shitting on stuff and you're just shitting on the people calling your shit out.

I thought the entire point of the Fighter of the Month was a "look at how nice my bike is" competition. Yes, this month doesn't have the fabrication of Yantosh, SEBSPEED, KnifeMaker, but who fucking cares?

This is the first time I am seeing your opinion, so obviously you do not always give it. Also, your opinion doesn't mean shit; we are building our own bikes here, not your view of what it should be.

A 5 gallon tank on a naked bike isn't too large, I can easily (and recently did) run through 5 tanks in a day. How do you ride your bikes, a few miles at a time?
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 01:42 PM   #29
sympul
Everything is simple...

CF Addict
sympul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 436
Flipped Off 381 Times in 55 Posts
sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Um, guys... I think tldave was one of the 7 poor souls that voted for my blue SV.
(thanks to tldave and the other 6, you are the only ones with taste it seems. )

He's upset that I didn't win, and now he's saying words in anger.
hehehehehehehehehehehe...

Still glad Rat won. Those 'nucks will look good on his profile.

fighter THIS bitches!!!

Check out my SV650 when it was stock! HERE!

Check out my SV (and other assorted items) Project Thread! HERE! (because 'stock' is never good enough)

Check out my 'quick flip' project HERE! (07 SV650 ABS)
sympul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived sympul!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-05-2018, 03:12 PM   #30
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Wtf did you build last time you entered ftom dave? A stock 650 kawi? Then spray bombed it flat black and then gloated you can sell it for 2500.. No one shitting on you and wtf youre doing..

The faxt that theres umpteen bikes with big tanks and small tails leads me to the fact maybe you don know what looks good... Ever fuckin think of that? Go sit in your shed and flip 1000 dollar bikes if youre going to have a shit attitude.. Its far from a spirited discussion...
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum