Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2018, 06:59 AM   #41
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:47 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

This shit sucks. Cancer meds are fucking me up.

Have hardly slept for almost a month. If I fall asleep, my temp goes sky high and I wake up. Have to jump out of bed fast so it doesn't get soaking wet. Then I stand in front of a big fan until I cool and dry off. Can happen 20 times per night. About every 15 min.

Just about at the end of my rope.

Had to start taking some benzos. Still can't sleep, but keeps me from snapping.

Not sure if things will get better, for a while, or keep getting worse.

Just stay in bed and save up my energy to ride to RAD tx every day.

Haven't missed a day of riding, yet.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2018, 08:01 AM   #42
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:47 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

cancer is a bitch that should get kick in the nuts...

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2018, 09:00 AM   #43
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:47 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Fuck ! Hang in there Pete,Lord knows what youre going through.Good onya for getting on the bike every day for sure,ride free brothah .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 12:44 AM   #44
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Only have one more radiation treatment on Monday. Not sure how things will go after that.

Feels like 4 red-hot pokers burning me 24/7. Each side, front & back, where the beams are targeted.

I can take the pain, but I'm more than half dead from the medications.

Just doing what I can, for now. Mostly from bed. Bike projects are moving forward.

Job contract only protects me for a year. Wasn't getting paid, anyway - but the medical coverage will now cost me a shitload.

Oh, well. Bike projects still give me hope and dreams of accomplishment.

Not dead yet, mofos....
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 12:55 AM   #45
Smoker
BLACK BELT

The tech usually plays old school reggae for me during my treatments.

Yesterday, he said something wasn't working, so just had whatever rock music is on internet radio.

Whatever song ended, and as my treatment started - what (random) song comes on?

Blue Oyster Cult. Don't Fear The Reaper. Are you fucking kidding?

Great song. If I make it home for xmas, I'm singing it for karaoke!

Fucking reaper better fear me.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 01:24 AM   #46
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

But thats a great song

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 01:39 AM   #47
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:47 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Any word on the effectiveness of the treatments yet, Smoker?
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 03:35 AM   #48
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Any word on the effectiveness of the treatments yet, Smoker?
Not sure, yet. Not supposed to kill all the cancer cells, but hopefully will buy me some more (good) time. Also depends if I have to stay on these meds. Don't know how much I can come back from the meds, or how long it would take for the side effects to wear off.

Probably have to wait for a while to get an accurate PSA. Might get one Monday, just to see where it's at.

The thing is, it grew back fast after the surgery, so even if my levels are low, could still come back fast. Kaiser doesn't have the best testing, either. Not trying to be negative, just realistic.

Better not waste any time.

No RAD Saturday or Sunday, so will try to DW on bikes.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 03:57 AM   #49
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

so thats why you have changed your profile pic?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 07:02 AM   #50
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:47 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

need more cowbell? ;-)
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion