Turnip's ZX6R Evo - Page 43 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Turnip's ZX6R Evo

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-23-2018, 05:04 PM   #421
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:38 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Turnip's ZX6R Evo

Really knocking it out of the park on my posts today, gotta say. Top notch.

Isaac Newton was a bastard when he invented gravity!
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived TURNIP!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-23-2018, 05:15 PM   #422
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURNIP View Post
heroically and beset by the forces of [strike]adversity[/strike] stupidity on all sides :P
Fixed.

Or not. How the fuck do you strikethrough? Or is it not set up?

Today, fuel line issues on automobility device. Ended up having to use the press to seat one of those GM plastic clip fuel fittings.

Got to the shop for long enough to take a bunch of reference photos, at least.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-30-2018, 07:20 PM   #423
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover

Been tweaking and poking at the concept off and on all week. I can't even sort out immediately what I changed from the last one. Moved the belly pan back an inch or so - gonna do that for real tomorrow maybe while I wait for the stripper to strip. Needs new brackets made, no big worry there. Also changed some stuff around the seat area, messed with shading to try to show where I mean angles to to change or things to be concave.

Pretty sure, since the oil cooler is hanging from the rad and both are rubber mounted, that I can just pull the belly pan back an inch ish, and fix it there with shorter brackets. Assuming there's room without the rad or oil cooler hitting the headers.

Wondering how much it would effect operation if I moved the oil cooler behind the headers, or maybe figured some kind of ducted setup where it lives in the belly pan on the opposite side from the exhaust? Could run a fan.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2019, 01:57 AM   #424
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover

I'm alive, weather is warm and the shop actually hasn't fallen too far into chaos over the winter, soon is the time for posts with actual content.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2019, 08:03 AM   #425
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

He's back! Good to see you're still kicking, man.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2019, 04:09 PM   #426
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover

Puttered through my thread, concept art stash and my sporadic notes over the last couple of days and concluded I should probably order a stock harness in complete form because most of my painstakingly accumulated wiring diagrams have gone missing and a lot of my intentions were in my head, anyway. Had to order from the UK, should be here in a week or two.

Have to get up to the shop to do brakes and suspension stuff on the car tomorrow, will pull the canvas off and check for mice living in the engine while I'm at it. :P

Hey shiny! Glad to see the old reliables are still around.

This user High Fived TURNIP!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes